EDGE COMPUTING EXPO DESKTOP & MOBILE APP
Your free virtual ticket to Edge Computing Expo gives you access to our official AI-powered mobile and desktop app which will launch around 2 weeks before the show. The desktop app will also host session recordings which will be available to watch alongside the live sessions and will be available for 2 weeks after the event.
Our apps allow you to plan your time before the event begins: explore the conference agenda and add sessions you don’t want to miss to your event schedule; as well as view, connect and meet with all other attendees, sponsors, speakers, and exhibitors.
Scroll down to find out more about the desktop & mobile app.
HOW IT WORKS
The desktop & mobile apps are available to Free Virtual Ticket holders. Login, update your profile, and start matching!
Search for contacts to arrange 1-2-1 meetings and connect with sponsors, speakers and other visitors
Watch all on-demand content and recordings for 30 days post-event
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
○ Make the most of your time with us using the in-app agenda and meeting scheduler.
○ Promote yourself and your company presence online with an optimised profile.
○ Powered by AI, our desktop & mobile app provides you with a unique set of digital content and personalised recommendations by company name, sector, company size and more!
○ Create your own tailored meeting schedule alongside conference sessions and prove your event ROI with 1-2-1 meetings.
○ Explore the event’s to co-located exhibition hall floorplan consisting of a huge variety of exhibitors who will showcase their products and services
○ Watch all on-demand content and recording for 30 days post-event
APP FEATURES & NETWORKING
• Login, set up your profile and begin your time at Edge Computing Expo Europe from 6 September 2022.
• Connect with and schedule meetings with all visitors including our speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
• Our AI-powered app gives intelligent recommendations that are aligned with your professional goals and interests, resulting in a higher return on time.
• Build ‘Your Schedule’ and meeting calendar by connecting with other visitors, schedule meetings and add reminders for the sessions you don’t want to miss during the event.
• Chat with other visitors with the built-in chat functionality (IM) and video calling which makes it more convenient for you to reach out to other visitors, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors.
• Browse the event’s agenda before and during the event to build your event program.
• Also watch all session recordings on-demand for 30 days after the event.
DESKTOP & MOBILE APP FAQs
How do I login to the app?
Once you have successfully registered for the event you will receive an email with your login credentials around 2 weeks before the event. Any problems with logging in, please email email@example.com
How do I request a meeting?
Once you have identified the person that you would like to meet you simply need to click ‘send a meeting request’ with a date and time.
Where will my meetings take place?
Meetings will take place on Zoom within the app or you can organise a meeting face to face at the event. It’s up to you!
What details of mine are displayed on the platform?
The platform will display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will not be displayed.
Can I add meetings to my calendar?
When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address.
I'm having trouble logging in - what do I do?
It can take up to 24 hours for your registration details to be available within the app.
If you’re still unable to login after this period, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I remove my details from the platform?
Removing your details will mean that you are unable to login or arrange networking opportunities through the platform. However, if you would like to be removed please send your details to email@example.com using the subject line “Remove from matchmaking” and we will be happy to remove your details.