On-Demand Session Recordings
A selection of recordings from the North America 2023 event are now available to watch on-demand through the TechHub & Content Library! Get front-row access anytime, anywhere: access a selection of recordings from the live sessions at TechEx Events in Santa Clara, Amsterdam and London. Plus on-demand webinars from our sister company, TechForge Media.
Panel: Accelerating Transformation with Edge
Join Johnson & Johnson, IBM, Scalarr, Namla and Momenta to explore:
- Perspectives on the Edge landscape right now.
- What are the key challenges being faced across industries that need to be addressed?
- What questions still need to be answered about the efficacy of this technology?
- Use cases and demos of how Edge is impacting industries.
Panel: The Key Infrastructure Requirements to Enable Edge Computing
Join IBM, IDC, Platform9, SBA Edge, Automotive Edge Computing Consortium and Avassa as they explore:
- Assessing technologies to understand roadblocks that have been faced in the deployment.
- Discussing lessons learned from a successful deployment of edge enabled infrastructure.
- How can your organization rapidly scale up the deployment of edge infrastructure.
Edge Computing with Artificial Intelligence (Edge AI)
Join Kumar Singirikonda, Director – DevOps Engineering at Toyota North America to explore:
- Edge AI enables real-time data processing, increasing efficiency and speed.
- In home security, edge AI provides customized solutions and real-time alerts without internet connection.
- Benefits: real-time processing, better security, cost reduction, quick responses, scalability, personalization, reliability, and enhanced analytics/customer experience.
- Edge AI applications: supply chain optimization, disaster response, sustainability, workforce impact.
The Secure, Connected Edge imperative for the modern hybrid cloud industrial enterprise
Edge environments, such as Industry 4.0, the Internet of Things (IoT),connected devices, even Private 5G environments, involve moving services closer to the data, users, or affected equipment. However, this shift also presents a significant challenge for enterprises – managing applications in an increasingly complex and distributed environment while ensuring secure and seamless connectivity. To address this challenge, IBM will discuss how to simplify the application lifecycle management process for workloads distributed in hybrid multicloud environments.