Day 1 - 20 September 2022
Registration, Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Chair’s Opening Remarks
Keynote: Accelerating Transformation with Edge Computing – 2022 State of Edge, Where are We?
Edge Computing allows IT leaders to run mission-critical applications and infrastructure outside the four walls of the datacenter. Edge deployments need a high degree of automation and low touch IT management, and must be cost effective with a measurable Return on Investment (ROI).
It is predicted that by 2025, three-quarters of enterprise-generated data will be created and processed at the edge – outside a traditional centralized data center or cloud (up from just 10% in 2018). Will you be ready to take advantage of the benefits edge computing offers?
In this session attendees will learn:
- Use cases of how IT leaders in all industries are using Edge computing to meet their business needs.
- Which kind of infrastructure platform is needed to be successful?
- How to reduce management costs by 60%-80% with self-healing automation and intelligence.
- Why Edge computing is a necessary complement to IoT and AI.
- Innovative use cases for Edge computing.
Panel Discussion: Enabling Your Organization’s Edge Computing Transformation Journey
- Perspectives on the Edge landscape right now.
- What questions still need to be answered about the efficacy of this technology?
- Use cases and demos of how Edge is impacting our clients.
- Future roadmap toward widespread adoption of intelligent Edge.
Presentation: Making the Most of Your Enterprise Data Through Industrial Edge
- Exploring ways to utilise your enterprise and company data in new ways through edge technologies.
- What turns Edge into Industrial Edge, and what are the essential applications and use cases?
- In what ways can Industrial Edge, work alongside cloud?
Case Study: Manufacturing & The Edge
- Enhancing predictive maintenance and industrial inspection via the Edge.
- Setting up precision monitoring and control with Edge.
- The emergence of Manufacturing as a Service.
Lunch & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Keynote: Applications of Edge Cloud Computing in Banking and Financial Services
- Disruptive trends in technology and digital transformation
- Evolving role of financial institutions in the hyper-connected world
- Applications of edge cloud computing in financial services
Presentation: The Mobile Edge – How Telcos can Thrive in The Cloud
Case Study: Smart Cities of The Future
- Edge Computing for empowering city-wide IoT.
- Bringing compute capabilities outside of the data centre for up to the minute insights for delivering services.
- Real world applications discussed.
Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Case Study: Edge in Healthcare
- Rethinking healthcare infrastructure.
- Enhanced delivery of at-home and in-hospital care- continuous monitoring of patients.
- Benefits of having access to medical data with low latency.
- Edge and IOT as the enablers for telehealth.
Panel: Integrating AI and Edge Solutions to Build Competitive Advantage
- Why AI and machine learning are increasingly being implemented at the edge.
- Growing popularity of swarm computing at the edge.
- Best practices in implementation.
- Creating personalised experiences with edge-powered artificial intelligence.
- Discussion of specific (real world) use cases for edge AI and swarm computing.