Day 2 - 21 September 2022
Enterprise Edge Computing: Chairperson’s Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Manufacturing & The Edge
- Enhancing predictive maintenance and industrial inspection via the Edge.
- Setting up precision monitoring and control with Edge.
- The emergence of Manufacturing as a Service.
Keynote Presentation: A Controlled Infrastructure with Edge Capabilities
- How do we achieve the bandwidth needed to create multi-access touchpoints? Could Software-defined networking (SDN) be the answer?
- Knowing when to implement Edge – not a one size fits all approach.
- How to keep Edge infrastructures secure.
Panel: Accelerating Transformation with Edge Computing
- Perspectives on the Edge landscape right now.
- What are the key challenges being faced across industries that need to be addressed?
- What questions still need to be answered about the efficacy of this technology?
- Use cases and demos of how Edge is impacting industries.
Afternoon Keynote Presentation: Optimising your Edge Strategy
- How to intergrade Edge capabilities into the enterprise – a look at best practices.
- Accessibility and flexibility – the ability to utilise Edge to meet your needs.
Presentation: Data led Decisions at the Edge
- Working closer to the Edge to reduce data and process latency.
- Communicating with the core for optimised data movement.
- Access rights to data – how to combat this early on.
Presentation: Edge in Healthcare
- Rethinking healthcare infrastructure.
- Enhanced delivery of at-home and in-hospital care- continuous monitoring of patients.
- Benefits of having access to medical data with low latency.
- Edge and IoT as the enablers for telehealth.
Presentation: Multi-Access Edge Computing
A closer look at multi-access Edge computing including efficiency, latency and accessibility pros and cons through multiple touchpoints.
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: Hospitality Hosting on the Edge
Content To Follow Soon…
Presentation: Edge Enabled Security Protocols
- An added layer of security at each access point.
- Not putting all your eggs in one basket – the benefit of de-centralised storage.
- Growing pains – spotting the security flaws in this developing technology.
Panel: Integrating AI and Edge Solutions to Build Competitive Advantage
- Why AI and machine learning are increasingly being implemented at the edge.
- Growing popularity of swarm computing at the edge.
- Creating personalised experiences with edge-powered artificial intelligence.
- Discussion of specific (real world) use cases for edge AI and swarm computing.
Moderator: . Anh Tran, Senior Data Scientist, DevoTeam