- Start Time:10:05AM
- End Time:10:35AM
- Day:Day 1
Edge Computing allows IT leaders to run mission-critical applications and infrastructure outside the four walls of the datacenter. Edge deployments need a high degree of automation and low touch IT management, and must be cost effective with a measurable Return on Investment (ROI).
It is predicted that by 2025, three-quarters of enterprise-generated data will be created and processed at the edge – outside a traditional centralized data center or cloud (up from just 10% in 2018). Will you be ready to take advantage of the benefits edge computing offers?
In this session attendees will learn:
- Use cases of how IT leaders in all industries are using Edge computing to meet their business needs.
- Which kind of infrastructure platform is needed to be successful?
- How to reduce management costs by 60%-80% with self-healing automation and intelligence.
- Why Edge computing is a necessary complement to IoT and AI.
- Innovative use cases for Edge computing.