Day 1 - 17 May 2023
Chairperson’s Welcome and Opening Remarks.
Presentation: The State of Edge in 2023
- ‘The Roadmap to Edge’. What happened in 2022 and where are we now?
- The edge computing landscape is evolving fast. How can enterprises best prepare to ride the upcoming trends?
Keynote Presentation: Data led Decisions at the Edge
- Working closer to the Edge to reduce data and process latency.
- Communicating with the core for optimised data movement.
- Access rights to data – how to combat this early on.
Presentation: An Organizational Approach to Edge Adoption
- The current state of Edge applications.
- Examples of Edge enhancing process capabilities.
- What are the current pitfalls and how to combat these.
Panel: The Key Infrastructure Requirements to Enable Edge Computing
- Assessing technologies to understand roadblocks that have been faced in the deployment.
- Discussing lessons learned from a successful deployment of edge enabled infrastructure.
- How can your organization rapidly scale up the deployment of edge infrastructure.
- Local vs Global deployment.
Presentation: Multi-access Edge Computing
A closer look at multi-access Edge computing including efficiency, latency and accessibility pros and cons through multiple touchpoints.
Presentation: Applications of Edge Computing in Finance
- The evolving role of financial institutions in the hyper-connected world.
- Applications of Edge Computing within financial services and how to overcome barriers during implementation.
- Use-cases for Edge AI in finance.
Lunch & Networking Break
Senior Representative, Avassa
02:20PM - Day 1
Presentation: Scaling the Intelligent Edge
The value of Edge is clear, but the battle to scale the technology is still prominent. This session will look at how we can look to scale Edge at mass and how technology providers need to work together to create convergent solutions.
Presentation: The Power of Personalisation Improving Customer Experience through Edge
- How Edge Computing brings analytics closer to data in order to create more personalized and predictive outlines.
- How will Edge Computing continue to create new opportunities to deliver better customer experiences?
- Why is Edge Computing crucial for CX?
Senior Representative, Sixsq
03:10PM - Day 1
Presentation: Edge Enabled Security Protocols
- An added layer of security at each access point.
- Not putting all your eggs in one basket – the benefit of de-centralised storage.
- Growing pains – spotting the security flaws in this developing technology.
Panel: The Intersection of Edge Computing and Digital Twin
- Reviewing Digital Twin Enablers – what is needed in your toolkit?
- What are the opportunities and risks with these technologies?
- Case Studies discussed.
Presentation: Building Trust for Edge Services
- Edge security – what level of security do you need?
- Threats to consider.
- Use cases and lessons learned.
Presentation: Leveraging the Edge to Deliver a Sustainable Future
- Understanding how Edge Computing is sustainable, by reducing network traffic and data center usage.
- Why do we need Edge Computing for a sustainable future?
- Case studies and examples discussed.
End of Day One
View Day Two Content Here:
Future Progressions | Accelerating Transformations | Robotics & Computer Vision | Innovations | Industry Use-Cases